Early this morning, I was getting my usual sign from Spirit that someone wanted to talk to me. A tickle in my throat and that unending voice in my head (me), “Get up and meditate.”
This tickle in my throat started well over fifteen years ago (before I saw my first soul from spirit world). Whenever I was in a dark theater or playhouse, with many people around, my throat would tickle so bad that I either had to leave the theatre or drink something. It got so bad that I would never go into a play or movie without a bottle of water or a mint…seriously, it was that bad. But I never gave it a second thought. I learned to live with it. I never told anyone either. Looking back, that’s kind of silly. Why wouldn’t I wonder—just a little—why this only happened to me when I was in a darkened room with many other people present.
As I began my work with Spirit, I would get the same tickle when someone wanted to speak to me. It would happen first thing in the morning or when I sat in meditation with a group. Oh, and by the way, it stopped happening in movie theaters about that same time. Coincidence? Synchronicity? Yes, all of the above. It took me a bit before I made the connection.
Spirit has no boundaries. When they noticed I was focused on one thing (at a movie or play)—and especially when they had a crowd of souls in the physical world for an audience—they wanted to talk. They had no idea that I was there for something else. They saw this as their opportunity to speak and they wanted to grab it. It’s really rather amusing. They love the dark and they love an audience!
So now I’m here in my life; playing out a role that I chose many lifetimes ago. This lifetime, however, is the one where I chose to go even further. I recognize that…now, and realize that is why the last 4 years have been so challenging. I am ready for change though.
President Lincoln came to me early on in my mediumship. (You can read more about Abe here on this blog.) We’ve been enjoying this experience for a few years now and he’s very helpful in all that I do. President George Washington came during a reading also. He didn’t hang around me though. He was only there for my client.
So, this morning, when I felt the tickle in my throat, I sat up to meditate. I was falling in and out of conscious dreams, but all of a sudden I heard the name, “John Kennedy.” With my guides that I already know, I can feel their energy and they don’t have to introduce themselves. I don’t know his energy, so he had to make an introduction of sorts. (I guess I have another president to work with)
I asked, “Is this JFK?” He said yes and went on to speak.
JFK: This is not the way that I saw it was going to go back when I was on the Earth plane. However, from here, I can see so much more, if you only will allow me to help you.
I was in a little bit of disbelief. Wouldn’t you be? I didn’t stay in the meditation. As I slipped back under my blanket (it was early), I recorded a voice memo on my phone to remind me what just happened. I made a mental note to check out what happened in ‘this day in history.’ From experience, I knew that would be my confirmation that this truly was JFK. I was thinking it would either be his birthday or the day he was shot.
As soon as I got up, I googled ‘November 17 and John Kennedy.’
Here are just a few of the headlines from this exact day:
- “William S. Walter, a night employee of the FBI office in New Orleans, would state in 1967 that his office (and presumably others) received a telex from the Washington office (on November 17th), that began with the text “Threat to assassinate President Kennedy in Dallas Texas November 22 dash Three Nineteen Sixty Three.”
- “Sunday, November 17, 1963, marked the beginning of the week that, for President John F. Kennedy, would be his last.”
- LOOK Magazine, November 17, 1964. JFK Memorial Issue, Jacqueline Kennedy and Son John on Cover.
- He was also on the cover of TIME magazine. ‘Debunking JFK’ Issue release, Nov. 17, 1997
- November 17, 1962 Shortly after 8:00 am JFK took off in a helicopter from the South Lawn of the White House in a ten-minute flight to give opening remarks in a ceremony at the just completed, “futuristic” Dulles Airport. JFK, by contrast, talked about the America of his day and beyond, saying that Dulles Airport represented the “aspirations of the United States in the 1950s and the 1960s.” (I think this one is a ‘nod’ to me. I lived in that area for 7 years and airports have a special place in my heart. I also think he’s showing me his ability to see beyond his present moment awareness)
And, also, we can’t rule out, JFK was assassinated on November 22, 1963 (the anniversary just five days from today). I think that’s enough confirmation for me…you can’t make this shit up. A little pressure there…no biggie.
I felt like, this morning, JFK was asking us a question when he said “…if you only will allow me to help you.”
Are we open to hear his thoughts? I, for one, am saying ‘YES’ to that question. What about you?
Please comment below and share this. It’s the only way I have to get his word out, along with the others I am speaking with.
Donna, Interdimensional Traveler
In Service with Spirit